Yet another project on the slow burner is a Pirate centred game. I have a stack ready to paint and added a few fantasy elements to make the thing more ‘me’. Also converted a couple of Megablok pirate ships to work with 15mm (or 28mm if needed). More on those later. (I started with two ships that used to be my son’s, gathering dust in the attic – before I’d finished three more were purchased off eBay. No, I never learn).
So I thought it high time I actually painted some of the jolly rogers. For some reason I see the whole thing as a multiplayer game so split my collection in to ‘balanced’ groups of around 8 men each with the intent of painting with a unified, but ‘not in your face’ colour scheme. Go team pirate!
This first crew got dark green and crimson.
For the life of me I’m trying to get my camera to give better field of depth but am failing. I will try and get better at pics. I have set up this ‘stage’ though. Think it works.